Welcome, Guest!

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop in and let you know about a website I found.

For ages I've been searching for a small touchscreen to use as part of a home brew car PC build utilising the Raspberry Pi. The only problem was finding one with a natively supported driver set.

I found a website called www.carcomputer.co.uk that provide customizable bundles which include a touchscreen HDMI monitor and an SD card with the driver set already compiled into the OS and calibrated. The only limitation is as yet they only offer Debian Wheezy as an OS but this suited me fine.

They have a whole array of products here: http://www.carcomputer.co.uk/index.php?/raspberry-pi/view-all-products

The bundle I bought was the £199.00 one, so far so good. Everthing turned up the very next day and was simply plug and play.

I know its cheating as the Pi is supposed to be a devlopers tool, but its taken so much work out of the build and made my life a lot easier. I can't reccomend these guys enough :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thats awesome. It really looks clean and OEM. Id love to hook a 7" touchscreen up to a laptop under the seat.

mp3, games, videos, internet thro ur mobie ... could even use a DV camera on it.