Welcome, Guest!

Sign in to follow this  
zag

Ideas for Raspberry Pi

Got any ideas for using the Raspberry Pi?

I can think of a few:

- Weather station

- Picture frame viewer

- FTP/Torrent server

- Robot :lol:

I think some of the best projects are going to be the ones that take advantage of the low power and size of the machine.

I was thinking about using multiple Rpi to make A much cheaper alternative to the available video baby monitors! Thoughts. Not sure what software platform I would use though?

I think the in-home ubiquitous use could be interesting, depending on availability of cheaper (and smaller) monitors and keys. Bit stuck on what that could literally be for now.

I'm going to make all of my TVs smart TVs. I can stream my media to any TV in the house then, also I can get streaming TV/catchup services anywhere in the house.

After that I think I'll look into setting up some kind of stock taking system for my kitchen with a small touchscreen... could be a business idea there locally.

I'm going to make all of my TVs smart TVs. I can stream my media to any TV in the house then, also I can get streaming TV/catchup services anywhere in the house.

After that I think I'll look into setting up some kind of stock taking system for my kitchen with a small touchscreen... could be a business idea there locally.

I was thinking a kitchen recipe thing but maybe a tablet would be better?

The apps would certainly be out for it.

have you done anything on that?

Guest knotkidding

Want to create a touch screen table top jukebox pulling from a 1 terabyte usb drive loaded with mp3's and youtube music videos.