Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Diving head first.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

therevival

therevival

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok so got my pi and first thing I did was make a retro game emulator. And I really enjoyed building it, I know its basic follow instructions but it's still enjoyable.

So I have a project in mind that I'd love to figure out and work on while in go through the learning process. I would love some direction as to what type of language start looking into.

Here's the overall plans:

Basics- custom air hockey table score keeper with 3 periods of selectable length (3,5,10,20). Using tv/monitor to show score and time and period - along with some custom graphic.( mimic the look and feel of a arena Jumbotron)

The bonus features:
would love to have custom sound clips during certain events ( goals, end of period, end of game, last minute of period)

I'm an auto mechanic, so basic circuits and such are easy for me to understand. I also take well to reading things that are explained to me.

Hoping you guys can direct me to what I need to read up and learn about and give me some direction to start.

Adam